Monday, January 26, 2009

Cracked LCD

So-

This email pretty much made my weekend.

Hi Patrice –

Lisa Shroyer, editor of knitscene, passed your information along to me. I’m the editor of Interweave Knits magazine (interweaveknits.com) – we’re sort of sister publications, but Knits has a larger audience and wider distribution. I’ve moved my shoots to Colorado, and I’d love to work with you on an upcoming shoot – you have a really great, fresh look and I think you’d be perfect for the summer issue we’re shooting in Boulder.

We’re shooting on the 3rd and 4th, and would need you for one full day at $50 an hour. Are you interested? I’d love to work with you!

Thanks!
Eunny

Eunny Jang
Editor
Interweave Knits


How exciting is that?

This weekend was a good one. Teresa slept over and we just hungout and watched a million episodes of Scrubs, then she helped me clean my apartment and I paid her $10 to wash my dishes.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment