Friday, January 2, 2009

2009!

New Years was the shit.

I got a little stupid on alcohol. Only a little.

Ditched the dude I initially was hanging out with on New Years, nooooooooooot feeling it at all- which resulted in my New Years kiss being Teresa.

We met up with Cahn who had a fabulous turtle costume on!


Stopped at my sister's party, ate all her food, she gave us a huge bottle of jungle juice she made, we took it home and drank it all. I got kinda really messed up and fell asleep. Everyone ended up crashing at my place and then Rashad tried to sexually harass Teresa and I, although he was unsuccessful.

It was a great night!

Yesterday I bought a $90 guinea pig cage. It's amazing. I want to live in there myself. Kweli and Raheem have finally got along and they are living together happily in guinea world :)


Here are my New Year's resolutions:
Read more.
Lose 10 lbs.
Stop dating men that like to make me feel like shit.
Spend more time with my guinea pigs.
Stop ditching class so much.
Party more and stop being such an old lady.
I think I am getting the flu, I feel miserable, like I am going to fall over any minute. I also need to buy some sleeping pills, I imagine they sell those at Walgreens without a perscription I hope.
Let me reflect on some good things that have been happening-
I have lost a significant amount of weight in light of my break up, so- I will be finally auditioning for the model agency.
I got a comfy robe from Target and have the pleasure of enjoying quiet evenings reading in it.
Ben and I are going to hangout.
Good enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment